The field of Software Testing can be boring at times and a bit of humor is always nice. Software Testing Jokes is a collection of jokes, anecdotes, quotes, related to software testing and testers. Software testing is not a very glamorous job and not very dignified too.
However, software testing is a crucial phase in any software development life cycle and whoever underestimates its benefits has lost much.
Developers (well, not all) crack a lot of jokes about software testers, upfront and at the back, and sometimes they can hurt but a true software tester is undaunted and moves on with his work and life.
The collection of jokes exemplifies the perspectives people have about software testers and the perspectives software testers, some exaggerated and some no t so true. But a hearty laugh does one good, always.
One classical Joke:
Question: How many testers does it take to change a light bulb?
Answer: None. Testers do not fix problems; they just find them.
Signs That You’re Dating A Tester
- Your love letters get returned to you marked up with red ink, highlighting your grammar and spelling mistakes.
- When you tell him that you won’t change something he has asked you to change, he’ll offer to allow you two other flaws in exchange for correcting this one.
- When you ask him how you look in a dress, he’ll actually tell you.
- When you give him the “It’s not you, it’s me” breakup line, he’ll agree with you and give the specifics.
- He won’t help you change a broken light bulb because his job is simply to report and not to fix.
- He’ll keep bringing up old problems that you’ve since resolved just to make sure that they’re truly gone.
- In the bedroom, he keeps “probing” the incorrect “inputs”.
You will relate to these jokes better if you are a Software Tester.